The accordion renders content in an expandable way and as a result it is a good solution, when it comes to a showing/hiding functionality, especially in the case of FAQs.
- You need to have a Content Type (ex. FAQ)
- Create a view mode which re-uses the FAQ List pattern as explained in CERN Components documentation.
- Create a view which will produce the block and choose "Accordion" as Display Format
- In "Show" option choose Display Suite: Content and as view mode choose the view mode that you created on step 2 that re-uses the FAQ List pattern.
- Feel free to re-use any filter criteria, sort criteria, contextual filters and/or any view setting. It won't affect the behavior of the view.
- Title (question): Set in the Display Formats settings page (/admin/config/display-formats/settings)
- Body (answer): Inherits the color BODY: text from the theme color settings