The collision view display format renders the nodes using a carousel and applies a collision effect when changing from node to node.
In order to create views that use the Collision display format:
- You need to have a Content Type (ex. Event)
- Create a view mode which re-uses the Agenda Box pattern as explained in CERN Components documentation.
- Create a view and choose Collision as Display Format
- In "Show" option choose Display Suite: Content and as view mode choose the view mode that you created on step 2 that re-uses the Agenda Box pattern
- Feel free to re-use any filter criteria, sort criteria, contextual filters and/or any view setting. It won't affect the behavior of the view.
For each one of the entries in the collision, the colors are:
- Title: Inherits the color BODY: Link from the theme color settings.
- Subtitle: Inherits the color BODY: text from the theme color settings.
An additional color is set for the navigation arrows on the right and left of the view and inherit the colors ICONS: Slider navigation arrows active/inactive when its active or inactive.