Displays event boxes as a responsive grid of boxes.
In order to create views that use the Event Grid display format:
- You need to have a Content Type (ex. Indico Events, Events etc.)
- Create a view mode which re-uses the Agenda Box pattern as explained in the Agenda Box documentation.
- Create a page or block view and choose Event Grid as Display Format
- In "Show" option choose Display Suite: Content and as view mode choose the view mode that you created on step 2 that re-uses the Agenda Box pattern.
- Set the pager to "Display a specified number of items" and then display a number that is exactly divided by 3 (6,9,12 etc)
- Feel free to re-use any filter criteria, sort criteria, contextual filters and/or any view setting. It won't affect the behaviour of the view.
The colors applied for each one of the event boxes displayed are:
- Title/Link: Inherits the color BODY: link and BODY: link on hover from the theme color settings.
- Date: Inherits the color BODY: text from the theme color settings.
- Subtitle: Inherits the color BODY: text from the theme color settings.
- ICS Link: Inherits the colors of BUTTONS / PRIMARY: background, BUTTONS / PRIMARY: text, BUTTONS / PRIMARY: background hover, BUTTONS / PRIMARY: text hover from the theme color settings.