The teaser list view display format renders nodes one under the other using appropriate spacings
In order to create views that use the Collision display format:
- You need to have a Content Type (ex. News)
- Create a view mode which re-uses the Preview List pattern as explained in CERN Components documentation.
- Create a view and choose Teaser List as Display Format
- In "Show" option choose Display Suite: Content and as view mode choose the view mode that you created on step 2 that re-uses the Preview List pattern
- Feel free to re-use any filter criteria, sort criteria, contextual filters and/or any view setting. It won't affect the behavior of the view.
For each one of the entries in the Teaser List, the colors are set accordingly:
- Title/Link: Inherits the color BODY: Link from the theme color settings.
- Strap: Inherits the color BODY: text from the theme color settings.
- Format / Topic / Date: Inherits the color BODY: text from the theme color settings.
- Card Color: Inherits the color CARDS/BOXES: Card background from the theme color settings. The color is only applied if the node does not have an image set in the image field. The image covers the color.