Vertical Boxes display cards in a vertical orientation.
In order to create views that use the Vertical Boxes display format:
- You need to have a Content Type (ex. News)
- Create a view mode which re-uses one of the card pattern from CERN Components, either Preview Card or Related Card. You can read how to do it in the CERN Components documentation.
- Create a page or block view and choose Vertical Boxes as Display Format
- In "Show" option choose Display Suite: Content and as view mode choose the view mode that you created on step 2 that re-uses the card pattern.
- Feel free to re-use any filter criteria, sort criteria, contextual filters and/or any view setting. It won't affect the behavior of the view.
The colors applied for each one of the cards displayed are:
- Title: Inherits the color CARDS/BOXES: title from the theme color settings.
- Subtitle: Inherits the color CARDS/BOXES: text from the theme color settings.
- Background Color: Inherits the color CARDS/BOXES: Card background from the theme color settings. The color is displayed only if the image field of the node does not have an image applied. The image always covers the color.